MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY
My name is
Yahira Merced Campo Cerquera, I’m 20 years old, I was born in Neiva-Huila in
1999 but I moved to Paicol when I was 1 year old. I lived there for 15 years
until I finished high school, I moved back to Neiva to start my undergraduate
study at Surcolombiana University. My parents were born in Paicol, my father is
Marco Emilio Campo, and my mother is Domitila Cerquera Vargas. I have three
older sisters, their names are Yeimi Alexandra, Yuri Tatiana, and Yesenia
Lizeth. I have a niece, who is named Alanis Lucia and is 2 years old. My family
has a good relationship, we always try to do a lot activities together such as
eating outside, traveling, celebrating Christmas, Amor y Amistad, and
birthdays.
Since I was a child I have been engaged with the teaching field because my mother had a private kindergarten and I loved the way she worked with kids. I discovered my love for English in the school because this was my favorite subject and I loved to do English homework, even I did it for my classmates. When I was 11 years old, I went with my mother to an English course that she was taking in the evening, so I was like one more student. That is why I decided to study in this undergraduate program, at this moment I am coursing the eighth semester of a degree in English because one of my professional goals is being an integral and passionate English teacher.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario