In fifth grade,
this week the session focused on learning about Colombian culture. Students
watched some videos and pictures to understand better the aspects of the
country such as music, sports, etc. Also, they expressed what they think were
the cultural aspects of the country. The objective of my lesson plan was that
students make a presentation about the cultural aspects of our country
(Colombia), and write short sentences about the aspects of our country.
However, these objectives were partially accomplished because there were not
time to teach the structure to create the sentences.
What I would
change from this lesson would be some attractive activities where students
could show the Colombian culture through dancing, cooking, art, and craft.
Because the time was not enough to do that.
This week, the lessons
in third grade focused on learning the different meats since they are part of
the food the students usually eat. So the objective of this lesson was that
students recognized the different meats when looking at pictures of them, pronounced
and wrote the different meats correctly. The activities I planned were showing
pictures of the different meats while I pronounced them. Students repeated the
vocabulary. Then, I showed the pictures again and students had to remember
their names.
Then, they had to
make a chart in their notebook, y draw some meats. This activity was really
enjoyable since students from third-grade love drawing and coloring. However, I
think I could change this session by making more interesting activities
such as games.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario